As you may or may not know, Petz comes with a built in Petz Publisher that allows you to place a pet on your website and be able to interact with it as if you were playing the game itself. I have found a solution that works on my Windows 7 64x computer. This however seems to only work with Petz 3 and 4 and since I do not own those games, I am therefore unable to fully test this. Here are the steps to make this work for you.
1. Download and install the web browser Netscape 7.0 found here. I have installed and used it without trouble but please download and install at your own risk. I am not responsible for this program.
2. Download and unzip this file.
3. Place the entire unzipped folder in "C:/Program Files/PF.Magic". If that path does not exist then simply make new folders and name them accordingly. The extracted folder MUST exist at that specific path or it will not work. I do not know if these files are already included with Petz 3 and/or 4, but if they are already there then skip steps 2 and 3.
4. Download this file. Navigate to where you installed Netscape and find a folder in it called Plugins. Place the file in that folder.
5. And we are done! Petz 3 and 4 published petz should work now using Netscape. You can test this at a fellow Petz site here.
Let me know if you have success or problems.